Original OWL Pellets

Original OWL Pouch.jpg
photo 3.JPG
Original OWL Pouch.jpg
photo 3.JPG

Original OWL Pellets

14.00

The OWL Pellet is a 100 calorie mini OWL Bar designed for smaller appetites, endurance athletes, portion control, lunchboxes, convenient wholesome snack in the car, and everywhere in between.  

These bars weigh in at only a fraction of the calories, fat, carbs, etc as our full-size bar: an .83 oz bite has 100 calories, 3 g protein, 5 g fat and 13 g carb/bar.  

This box contains 12 individually wrapped mini bars.  

 

Ingredients: Raw honey, gluten-free oats, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, salt), cranberries (cranberries, non-GMO sugar, sunflower oil), raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), almonds, sunflower seeds, dates (dates, oat flour), apricots(apricots, rice flour), organic chocolate (organic raw cane sugar, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa butter), flaxseed meal                                                

Contains almonds and peanuts.  May contain pits or nut shell fragments. Processed a facility that also handles coconut and pecans.

.

NUTRITION FACTS: Serving size: .83 oz (23g) Serving: 1 bar Amount per serving: Calories 100, Fat Cal. 44, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (4% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0%DV), Cholest. 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 13mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (6% DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 3g (6% DV), Vit A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Quantity:
Add To Cart