Maple Pecan OWL Pellets

IMG_0879.jpg
IMG_0879.jpg

Maple Pecan OWL Pellets

14.00

The OWL Pellet is a 100 calorie mini OWL Bar designed for smaller appetites, endurance athletes, portion control, lunchboxes, convenient wholesome snack in the car, and everywhere in between.  

These bars weigh in at only a fraction of the calories, fat, carbs, etc as our full-size bar: an .80 oz bite has 100 calories, 3g protein, 5 g fat and 12 g carb/bar.  

This box contains 12 individually wrapped mini bars.  

Maple Pecan Ingredients: Gluten free oats, pure Vermont maple syrup, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, sea salt), raisins, pecans, pepitas, flax seed meal, pure maple extract (sunflower oil, natural maple flavor), cinnamon, sea salt 

Contains peanuts and pecans. May contain pits or nut shell fragments.  Produced in a facility that also handles almonds and coconut.

NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size .80 oz (22 g) Serving: 1 bar Amount per serving: Calories 100, Fat Cal. 46, Total Fat 5g (8%DV), Sat Fat 1g (4% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 3g (5% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (5% DV). % Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Quantity:
Add To Cart